Arrival Day 1 (Orientation to the Belgian Western Front)
- Meet at Dover for a morning ferry to Calais. The ferry journey is usually 90 minutes in calm weather.
- Visit to Ljissthenhoek Cemetery on the Poperinghe Road
- Ride towards Poperinghe, coffee and visit to TocH (tour TBC). Ride through the Grote Markt
- Ride into Ieper (Ypres) and Essex Farm Cemetery for lunch and afternoon visit to the In Flanders Fields Museum
- Optional evening rideout (venue depending on the weather) or attendance at the Last Post Ceremony at the Menin Gate
Day 2 (Passchendaele and Northern Flanders)
- Morning ride to Passchendaele village and surrounding battlefields, including the Canadian memorial at St Julien, the Harry Patch memorial stone (Langemarck). the German cemetery at Langemarck and the fields of Flanders mud.
- Ride on to Tyne Cot cemetery and visitor centre. Poppy Cross laying if desired.
- Visit to Essex Farm (Boezinghe), where John McRae wrote “In Flanders Fields”
- Afternoon ride to the Hooge Crater museum, Hill 62 and Railway Wood, Hell-Fire corner and optional tour of the Hill 62 museum.
- Free evening in Ypres (Optional ride out)
Day 3 (Southern salient)
- Ride the length of the Messines Ridge mine chain from Hill 60 to Messines. Start with a ride to Hill 60 and a visit to the memorials.
- Visit to the Messines Ridge and Wijstschaete. Visit the Peace garden and trench excavations (if open)
- Visit to Polygon Wood and the southern areas around Ploegsteert
- Optional afternoon rideout to Mons and the St Symphorien Cemetery
- Evening visit to the Last Post Ceremony and group refreshments.
Day 4 (The Road Home)
- Morning visits to key cemeteries and memorials, including the French cemetery near Poelcapelle
- Ride to Calais
- Return ferry at approximately 15:00