Bike Club Tour? Biker Pals? Family outing on your motorbikes?
We offer a fully customised package for small parties of bikes and bikers (4-20 motorcycles).
- World War One and the Second World War Tours (or a combination of both)
- Group discounted ferry/tunnel crossings for France and Belgium
- Discounted accommodation
- Fully managed tours and turn-by-turn guided visits to the battlefields with a registered battlefield guide
We will work with your group leader to plan a memorable and relaxed motorcycle tour, including the battlefield sites of your choosing, destinations and roads to suit your needs and desires.
We can plan 2-10 day tours of Europe. Our suggestions are…
Long Tours (5-10 days)
- D-Day to Berlin (Normandy, France, The Ardennes, Berlin with options to visit Auschwitz and other important memorials)
- The Western Front (Nieuport to The Vosges). Ride the Western Front and visit the 30 main sites in Belgium, France including the French lines in Verdun
Shorter Tours (3-5 days)
- The Ypres Salient and Mons
- The Somme and the Ancre Valley
- From Loos to Maricourt
- The British Lines in France and Belgium
Let out guides plan your routes and provide you with day route sheets, SatNav route plans and riding notes.
From £125 per motorcycle per day.
Call/email for a chat (we’re bikers too)
Telephone: 0161 771 2945